Question: What is RE-DIRECT NJ RECURRING GIFT CAMPAIGN?
Answer: One ‘snow flake' (individual person) creating an avalanche (many opportunities) for our youth in NJ...." Commit to Children Today for their Better Tomorrows'
- Giving the community an opportunity to ‘collectively’ become involved with addressing challenges and issues that are faced by children both locally and statewide.
- Encouraging friends, business associates and family members to give $ 10/$15/$20 or any donation ‘monthly’ or recurring that will accumulate long term and fund preventative programs for children.
- Engaging people who want to ‘help’ by getting them involved in a cause that is greater than each of us individually.
- Allowing people to give small amounts of money each month that will not be a burden or hardship on them financially. **AND ENCOURAGING OTHERS TO DO THE SAME**!!
- Working collaboratively to prevent child abuse, maltreatment, neglect of children, juvenile delinquency, and domestic violence in our lifetime.
What else will ‘recurring gifts’ fund?:
**PUBLIC AWARENESS CAMPAIGNS TO END CHILD ABUSE IN THE STATE OF NJ
SOMEONE PLEASE CRY OUT FOR THE CHILDREN THAT HAVE NO VOICE.
In addition to offering ‘direct service’ to our children; WE ARE ALSO ADVOCATES OF CHILDREN AND WE ARE MOVING FORWARD IN THAT ROLE!
Do you know:
- The stakes are very high for vulnerable children?
- 2 year old girl found dead in the river, strapped in her car seat by father
- 3 month old girl old baby Zara Malane Raheem thrown off bridge by father
- 8 year old girl found dead in Irvington mother charged
- 83% of perpetrators are parents
YOUR RECURRING MONTHLY GIFT WILL BE USED TO FUND S.U.C.C.E.S.S. ACADEMY AND STATEWIDE CHILD ABUSE PREVENTION PUBLIC AWARENESS CAMPAIGNS TO LOWER THE INCIDENCE OF ABUSE AND MURDER IN OUR LIFETIMES.
Our Vision is to ‘Save the lives of children and Re-Direct them towards healthier lifestyles; while developing productive men and women who will pursue a better quality of life.”